Balcony View

Balcony View
This ain't Alabama

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Random thoughts....

What was the Saturday Nite Live character's name?  That did "random thoughts...by ??".  Big prize to the first to remember.  :)

Had to share these while I be thinkin' on 'em.

There are 3 signs I see every morning on my way to work.  All three are within a mile or so of the plant, which somehow makes that last mile of my drive to work a little easier.

The first sign is a very old, very large neon sign and lettering that reads (no joke) "Self Service DRUGS & LIQUOR".  One of these days.... yep.

The 2nd is a billboard that reads, in very large letters, "YOUR WIFE IS HOT", and in very small letters underneath "time to get your AC fixed".

The 3rd is advertising property for lease on a new building - "Bill Goodwillie, Inc".  I've been looking all my life for a Goodwillie.  Now I've found one.  If I can just remember to jot down the number.

2 comments: