Balcony View

Balcony View
This ain't Alabama

Saturday, February 16, 2013

catching up.....again

I've done some writing outside of this venue since my move, and I'm going to transfer them to Grits in the City now.  I guess I'm not sure how to continue the blog since I'm no longer "in the city", but I still have a life that has been influenced by my time there and I'm still very affected by my time there, so my story continues. For now.

I'll try and get these in some sort of order, but since my life seems to be mostly without order, that may be difficult.

I also have a lot of holes I need to fill in along the way from the past 3 years, so maybe I can also do that in the coming weeks.  Winter is a good time to write and reflect, and feel like you're doing something constructive.  I do appreciate anyone who takes time to read my feeble attempt at documentation.  Maybe this will help me fulfill a long-time dream of writing something worthy of publishing.  I'm not counting on it, but it would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment